No Data, No Case
The destruction of evidence is an increasing problem for eDiscovery and forensic investigations. Don’t risk losing valuable evidence.
DriveSavers specializes in resurrecting physically failed drives to provide forensically sound images for further investigation.
Our forensic team has expertise in all types of data storage media and decades of experience making forensic images of functional devices, physically damaged or mechanically failed drives.
Forensic Images of Any Device, Media or Operating System
- Any device, media or operating system
- Solid-state drives (SSDs)
- Hard disk drives (HDDs)
- Multi-drive RAIDs
- Portable devices such as tablets and smart phones
- Certified ISO Class 5 Cleanroom meets manufacturers’ standards for warranty protection
- Data imaged using forensic best practices for documenting evidence
- Cradle-to-grave chain of custody